Start an Online Store | Start an eCommerce Store Now & Be Ready for Holiday Shoppers
The eCommerce world has completely blown up. Did you know that there are 1,000,000* searches for the phrase Online Shopping per month just in the U.S. alone? That number jumps up to over 13,000,000* searches globally per month. Now couldn’t be a better time to take that leap of starting your own business and opening your own online eCommerce store.
Thanks to CMS’s, or content management systems, opening an eCommerce store is incredibly easy, and no longer takes $20,000 to do so. (Click to Tweet) BigCommerce is one such CMS that goes above and beyond to make sure that even the least tech savvy individuals can achieve their dreams of working for themselves. BigCommerce is perfect whether you are:
· starting from scratch as stay home mom trying to bring in some extra money
· trying to get away from the many disadvantages of Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon
· a successful entrepreneur looking at expanding your existing brick and mortar stores by going virtual
· working full-time and looking for a way to become an entrepeneur
Now let’s talk timing. It can take anywhere from two to four months to have your store completely up, running, and ready to make a profit once you have gotten started. (Click to Tweet) From today, this will land you opening your virtual doors anytime between September and October. Just in time for holiday shoppers! A record $52.4 billion was spent during Black Friday weekend last year. If you were able to get just .001% of that you would have made $52,400 over the course of one weekend.
Are you ready to take the leap?
· Jump on BigCommerce
· Contact a designer to customize your store (cough, cough, ScriptiLabs, cough, cough)
o Make sure to check out our previous blog on the importance of a well designed website.
· Follow the 20 Proven Way to Jump Start Your Online Sales written by Michell Harper (BigCommerce Co-Founder) and Luke Dyer (BigCommerce Technical Writer)
· Start making money!
Looking for some further guidance or general advice? Our team has the skills to offer BigCommerce consultation.
*Data gathered from Google Analytics